Sunday, October 16, 2011

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something...Autumn

Here is a little panel I made that is part of a larger project.  I love the way it turned out! 





I made it out of an old tablerunner I'd made years ago (Something Old).

It is Something New to spark up the decor in my home.

I used the applique patterns from Nancy Halvorsen's "Acorn Hollow" book (Something Borrowed).

I love the 3-D leaves (see the little purple one down at the bottom?), the teeny button eyes, the Swarovski crystal nose, and the handsome, dashing whiskers (made from waxed twine...).

How about you?  Are you making something new to celebrate the colors of fall?

Happy Autumn...

Sheryl



2 comments:

  1. Ok love this idea..where do you get the frames?
    table top ? I want some of these lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable panel--love the cat! Your Ghastlie event is quite impressive, too.
    best from Tunisia,
    nadia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...