Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ghastlie Wednesday - Hop Day 3


I suppose YOU'RE having fun hopping all over blogland for Ghastlie inspiration and prizes.  Hmph.  SOME of us have to WORK all day and have no time for frivolous fun.  Believe me, working for those Ghastlies is NO fun at all.
<sigh>

Far be it from me, however, to stand in your way.  If you're dead set (no pun intended) on continuing with this questionable use of your time, then you'll be delighted to see that today there are SIX (6) Ghastlie blogs to visit.  I hear there will be TWO (2) winners today, each receiving this:

Yep.  More Ghastlie fabric...4 yards-worth.

One more thing:  Congrats to Cherise from Annies Ghastlie Fans.
she won the pink wheeled tote from Blue Fig



Well, chatting with you has been a real day-brightener but its back to my almost-Cinderella life.

Break a leg,
The Ghastlie Maid

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...