Monday, February 25, 2013

Timeless Words

This wall hanging was made to hang in my LQS as a sample for awhile, 
but I'm looking forward to bringing it home.
(The photo makes it look wonky but it's not...promise.)


 Good words!
  
Good reminders to even those of us who are (somewhat) retired, that the most important
things we learned really WERE learned in kindergarten!

Taken from the book "Curiosities and Mischief" by Nancy Halvorsen,
this was fun to embellish with the yo-yo butterflies I made and some 
yo-yo hearts and lots of buttons.  




Next post will be about the zipper critters I've been making.  Fun!

Have a great week!

Gramma Sheri

4 comments:

  1. Adorable as well as functional! How cute this would be hanging in primary grade classrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous! It would be perfect in so many places...home, schools and my work place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely! I'm visiting from Jenny, saw your thistle and came for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful wall hanging and I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...