Friday, October 15, 2010

Marilyn

Marilyn is a genuine, warm, loving person who always has a big welcoming smile and good things to say.  She is a great conversationalist (and a night owl, like me) and easy-going.  She is fun and comfortable to be around.  She loves her family fiercely and makes her friends part of her family.  By the worlds' standards, Marilyn is not rich nor is she a stunning beauty.  But in the eyes of her family and friends, she is pure gold.  She is the staunchest of friends; she never backstabs or gossips.  With Marilyn, you are safe.  She is one of those people who seem almost unnoticed by those around her until she is gone...and then one realizes that she paints life's landscape with warm sunshine.  Marilyn loves to sew and quilt and craft lovely things.  She is a fellow "Pfaffie".

Marilyn is my friend and has lost her long-time battle with cancer.  Goodbye, dear friend.  You are irreplaceable.  I am so glad God brought us together as friends. 

1 comment:

  1. I can tell that you love Marilyn. I know that she loves you too.... it is that way with certain people who pass our way through life. I am sorry for you loss, but I know she is safe and happy now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...