Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gettin' It Back It's Old Self

So...although I don't know how it happened, the template layout on my blog was changed from three columns to two. And word verification was turned on. 
 
I can see a Blogger techie just rolling his/her eyes and muttering "Yeah, and you didn't change a thing."
In my former life I was a programmer and I muttered those very words under my breath too many times to count.
But I didn't.
Really.
Didn't change a thing.
 
But now I have. Changed things, that is.  
My blog is back to three columns and (what I realize now is) its old, boring self.  
Oh there are still some issues (like those screwdriver/wrench icons dotted all over the screen) 
but I'll deal with them later.  Probably.
What I DO need to do is add some pizzazz to my blog.  
Will work on that.
At least word verification is off.  I hope!

7 comments:

  1. glad to hear things are coming together... I think blogger just plays tricks with us sometimes!!!
    no word verification... yippeeeee...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I've always seen the screwdriver icons on my blog -- but only when I'm signed in, and only on my own blog. I don't even really notice 'em anymore. Yay for no word verification!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha that reminds me of the SNL skit with the programmer (I thinknit was Chris Katan) and he would stand next to tbr person and try to tell them how to do something and get more and more fed up and then push them out of the way and do it himself (but maybe it was MadTV) Hebe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your blog is interesting and fun to read. MY blog, on the other hand is soooooooooo boring....I even fall asleep!
    BUT the blog is my sewing diary, so it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wrench & screwdrivers are only on your own blog. It is like a short cut for you to fix things I think. I think you blog looks good! I was IT Network Administrator and said those same words so many times, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, it's off... I HATE WV, it's a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No word verification today. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...