Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Blog View Has Gone Rogue

Somehow, the layout of my blog changed drastically, and I'm puzzled.  No, make that downright alarmed!
Tried to correct it yesterday and thought I had.  
But no.  
It's like the gadgets and buttons and posts decided to merge like a shuffled deck of cards, forming two columns instead of three.
So now things are out of order, there is html code that has escaped from its button and is hanging around on the background and the whole effect is like Salvadore Dali had his hand in the blog's layout. 
And the screwdriver/open-end box-wrench icon is all over the place.
 
Sigh.
I really don't want to surrender my blog's personality to the cold, inanimate, inhuman, disinterested, impersonal, uncaring, grasping, unfeeling, juggernaut that is the Blogger Boogeyman.  

I don't like the sterile "dynamic view" templates.

I want my page in three columns, splashed with a plethora of buttons, lists, gadgets, colors and personal headings.  
Is that too much to ask?

Blogger: Listen Up!
I want my blog back!!!

With Frustration,
Gramma Sheri

4 comments:

  1. Mine did some weird thing recently and along with that wiped out my list of blogs I follow, and locked me out of my own blog?????? I was able to get back into it, and things seem to restore themselves on their own shortly after???? Gremlins in blogland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I download a backup copy of my blog on a monthly basis -- maybe I should increase to weekly backups!! Hope this isn't the new norm for you, and things right themselves shortly!! :)

    Sheri -- do you know your word verification is turned on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see posts like this WAY too often! It's just plain scarry! Wishing you (and all of us) luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I never heard of that happening but I'll be backing up mine regularly from now on! Keep us posted on how you work this out. I wish I had some advice to share :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...