Thursday, April 19, 2012

May For Me Bingo

There is still a little bit of time to prepare/finish your bingo card, which is part of the May for Me celebration.  
The details for Bingo are at  
The details for May for Me is at 
Marcia's Crafty Sewing & Quilting.
See Vroomans Quilts for the tutorial on making the bingo card.
And check out Lily Pad Quilting, one of the May for Me guides, too!

 Here is my card:


Now I'm going to try to remember the steps for adding buttons and links to my sidebar!

Sunny Days,
Gramma Sheri

7 comments:

  1. Sheri,
    Would you like to link up again as the photo of your Bingo card isn't there? Just go ahead and do it again and I will delete the blank one.
    Thanks for linking up to May for Me Bingo!
    If you have any problems -- email me or leave a comment. I will check my emails again later this morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcia! Linky requires that it be deleted first and then I can re-add it. So sorry for the troubles!

      Delete
    2. Success! Thanks so much for your help, Marcia!

      Delete
  2. Great bingo card - love the fried eggs! Thank you for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you found some great pictures... love the little mouse... will be fun
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your card...enjoy the game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got your card all logged down and ready for you to go! Enjoy the game!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...