Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catching Up

Many days have passed since the last post but that doesn't mean that stuff hasn't happened.  Sometimes, though, the things that happen need to be written on the heart only.  So, that's where I've been posting lately.

I promised, however, to show progress on my son's "beer" shirt.  Here's what I've done so far:
It's cut out, anyway.  Hopefully, there will be more progress soon!

The two items I've actually completed, two purses, are hanging in the quilt shop.  They turned out very nicely and I will post pictures of them when I remember to take my camera to the shop!

Another "in-progress" project is a vest I'm making to wear at the quilt shop during the shop hop (which is Nov 6-13...I'd better get a move on!):

For the last unfinished project I'll show today (believe me, these are the tip of the iceberg!), here are the earring charms I made using my embroidery machine.  They are from Criswell Embroidery and are as cute as can be.  The Halloween ones won't become earrings in time for this year's event but there is still time for the fall-themed ones to grace someone's ears...providing I get them assembled within the next week!
Happy Fall, everyone!  Enjoy the process of making pretty things and to heck with the deadlines!

1 comment:

  1. Whew.... looks like you will be busy when you aren't busy somewhere else. Have a happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...